This month we get spooky a little early with the talents of Gwdihoo (aka Goody Who). She is an awesome creative who has just become an art fair dad with the SUMMER SCREAM event. There is space in the world for spooky art fairs and so she set up the Ghoul Gang Collective along with her buddy Fruit & Bone. We get Goody to tell us what goes into having a tattoo apprenticeship and her influences. We go off on some pretty big tangents that take us through Christopher Robin as a horror movie, the works of Jan Svankmajer, Grace Neutral, Ryu Murakami and his book In The Miso Soup and one particular bit of work by the amazing Junji Ito.
Gwdihoo Social Media Links
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/gwdihoo/
- Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/GwdihooGoods
- Ghoul Gang Collective - https://www.instagram.com/ghoulgangcollective/
We encourage you to send us your drawings and get in touch. You can find all the ways to do this on our website. We put up all of our artwork and episodes on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. You can also drop us an e-mail & support us via Ko-Fi
- Intro/Outro Music: Worm War by Podington Bear - CC BY-NC 3.0
- Interstitial Music: Random effect by 4bstr4ck3r - CC BY-NC 4.0