It's October and we are aiming to get back to two episodes a month until the end of the year. We celebrate our 50th episode in style as we chat with an incredible comic creator and illustrator Charlot Kristensen.
Charlot's comic What We Don't Talk About is a powerful story about Farai who has been in a relationship for two years and has never met her partner’s parents. Until this weekend the comic takes place. We chat about her story, its origin, her process and other bits.
That's all before we roll some dice and create a brand new children's show we're calling the "Flower Rangers"
As per our internal ad check out Newsly to get news articles in audio form in a natural human voice and podcasts. Use the code SKETCH2021 to get a free month of unlimited skips and unlimited content
Charlot Kristensen links
- Etsy Shop
- Buy What We Don't Talk About from Avery Hill
- Buy What We Don't Talk About from Avery Hill on Gumroad
- Other Links
We encourage you to send us your drawings and get in touch which you can do via e-mail or social media. All of the drawings will be published on our Facebook, Twitter & Instagram feeds. We also accept donations via Ko-Fi or Patreon
- Intro/Outro Music: Worm War by Podington Bear - CC BY-NC 3.0
- Interstitial Music: Random effect by 4bstr4ck3r - CC BY-NC 4.0
- Outro Music: Elephants On Parade by Podington Bear - CC BY-NC