We have another double episode for you for March and feature two producers of creepy, occult and that type of content. Starting off with James Bojaciuk the Chief Executive Officer Duobus of 18th Wall Productions.
We talked to James about how the publishing house came about after he received a rather harsh piece of criticism on a piece of his writing. He also speaks about finding the right audience, the controversy around e-books, his love of the Hammer House of Horror series of films, what Kickstarter has bought into the world and how Peter Cushing was really into his tabletop gaming and a massive nerd.
James Bojaciuk Links
- 18th Wall Website - https://www.18thwall.com/
- 18th Wall Twitter - https://twitter.com/18thWall
- James Twitter - https://twitter.com/spiralpolitic
- James personal website: https://bojaciuk.wordpress.com/
- Paradoxes & Possibilities Kickstarter - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/timetravelrpg/paradoxes-and-possibilities-a-time-travel-rpg
We encourage you to send us your drawings and get in touch which you can do via e-mail or social media. All of the drawings will be published on our Facebook, Twitter & Instagram feeds. We also accept donations via Ko-Fi or Patreon
- Intro/Outro Music: Worm War by Podington Bear - CC BY-NC 3.0
- Interstitial Music: Random effect by 4bstr4ck3r - CC BY-NC 4.0
- Outro Music: Elephants On Parade by Podington Bear - CC BY-NC